London Underground superfan, 8, guesses all Tube stations in viral 'Metro Memory' game in under 90 minutes

London Underground superfan, 8, guesses all Tube stations in viral 'Metro Memory' game in under 90 minutes

A schoolboy who's loved the London Underground since he was a toddler proved how much of a superfan he is by correctly naming every Tube station on the viral 'Metro Memory' game in under 90 minutes. Lewis Wing, eight, missed just six stops out of a possible 581 and they were all on the London Overground.

Lewis completed a mission to visit all of the stations on the Tube network between the ages of three and six and he put his knowledge to the test with the online game which has gone wild in the last week.

Incredibly, Lewis listed 575 out of 581 stations in an hour and 22 minutes - only missing stops on the Overground. He forgot Bush Hill Park, Silver Street, Rectory Road, Wood Street, Stamford Hill and Highams Park.

READ MORE: TikTok video shows London Underground in the 1960s and people can't believe how clean Tube looks

Lewis Wing doing the 'London Metro Memory Game' on a laptop with a timer next to him to see how fast he is doing it
Lewis Wing got all of the DLR stations correct in just over two minutes

Lewis, from East London, said: "The challenge was mostly easy, I just did it line by line. I would have got everything but I don't know the Overground so well so those were the stops I missed.

"I started with the Bakerloo line but the quickest line I did was the DLR. I managed that in two minutes and 21 seconds. I had two one-minute breaks but that was it. If I did it again I know I'd get them all now!"

Mum Sheina Vasudevan, 48, said: "His dad and I took turns to be sure there was no cheating going on!"

Love the Tube with a passion? Sign up to MyLondon's London Underground newsletter for all the latest news, analysis and trivia HERE.

Adblock test (Why?)



(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

iSolveit

Expert network administrator and blogger at iSolveit with 6+ years experience. Learning and earning to improve myself with confidence.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form