Jo Malone fans can't get enough of 'irresistible' £118 perfume they're getting for £36

Jo Malone fans can't get enough of 'irresistible' £118 perfume they're getting for £36

Jo Malone, the designer perfume brand renowned for its high-end fragrances, is often considered a luxury beyond the budget of many Brits. However, fans of Jo Malone who are reluctant to spend hundreds on the brand's signature scents now have an opportunity to acquire them at a fraction of the cost.

For just £36 on LookFantastic, beauty enthusiasts can purchase the Jo Malone London Wood Sage and Sea Salt Christmas Cracker. This festive cracker contains three miniature products: the Wood Sage and Sea Salt Cologne 9ml, English Pear and Freesia Body and Hand Wash 30ml, and Lime Basil and Mandarin Hand Cream 15ml.

A full bottle of the Jo Malone London Wood Sage and Sea Salt typically costs £118 and features base notes of sage and sea salt, with sophisticated top notes of Ambrette Seeds. The Jo Malone London Poppy and Barley Christmas Cracker, also priced at £36, has proven popular but is currently out of stock.

READ MORE: Dunelm's £7.50 blackout curtains that 'look expensive' and 'keep the house warm in winter'

READ MORE: Debenhams slash luxury Stuhrling watch worth over £1,700 by 92%

The full-sized bottle of Jo Malone London Poppy and Barley Cologne is typically priced at £118, though a smaller version is estimated to last about a month of daily wear, allowing customers to decide if it's a fragrance worth investing in. The cologne, which carries base notes of barley, bran, and white musk, heart notes of powder, poppy, and wheat, topped off with fig, blackcurrant, and violet, offers a comforting aroma.

It's also popular on John Lewis with 2,104 reviews and an impressive average score of 4.6 stars. It has been described as 'irresistible' and 'divine', with fans noting its all-season suitability, reports the Manchester Evening News.

One enamoured customer shared: "Wow - This is just divine! ! My favourite perfume at the minute. Comforting, warm, but fresh at the same time. It lasts well on my skin but doesn't give me a headache like some perfumes do. Not sickly floral either. I will be re purchasing for sure!"

Another customer noted their unique experience with this particular scent, saying: "I have tried a number of JM fragrances and for some reason, I always find that - despite loving it in the store - I start to quickly dislike it when wearing it 'in real life'. I have always been disappointed at how quickly they wear off too."

Jo Malone fans snap up 'irresistable' £118 perfume for less than £36 ahead of Christmas
Jo Malone fans snap up 'irresistable' £118 perfume for less than £36 ahead of Christmas

They added: "This is the exception and boy, do I get a lot of compliments when I wear it! Even at the end of the day, when I can no longer smell it on myself, I've had numerous people comment on the smell and ask me what I'm wearing. I never tell them; it's my closely guarded secret! ".

One reviewer raved: "So rich and intriguing! It's powdery, it's spicy, it's fresh! In combination with MirthandTonka it's just irresistible! Very sensual and seductive fragrance. Quite long lasting I must say! " Another fan commented: "I adore this cologne. I couldn't stop smelling myself when I tried it and I knew I had to buy it. It smells beautiful and settles down to the nicest warm and cosy fragrance. I think it's a very clever combination of note. It's my new signature scent! Please never remove this from the permanent range, Jo Malone!"

  • Jo Malone London Poppy and Barley Christmas Cracker is £36 on LookFantastic.

Some customers have noted that the scent's longevity is not the longest. One person said: "It is a beautiful scent hence why I chose this after trying on many others and having different ones over the years. Unfortunately, the smell just does not last on this one compared to others I have had previously. Such a shame and very disappointing for the price :("

But as an Eau de Cologne, it typically contains up to 4% aromatic ingredients, aiming for a lighter fragrance. For comparison, the more affordable Avoine and Coquelicot Eau de Toilette by Berdoues is available for £17.95 on Parfum Dreams for a 100ml bottle.

The Poppy and Barley Cologne can be found in the Jo Malone London Poppy and Barley Christmas Cracker for £36 on LookFantastic. Elsewhere, Boots are selling their Ghost Miniature Trio Cracker Collection (£27), which includes Deep Night, The Fragrance and Sweetheart scents.

Alternatively, The Perfume Shop have Ariana Grande Deluxe Cracker for £30, which includes Ari Eau De Parfum Deluxe Miniature Spray (7.5ml), Sweet Like Candy Eau De Parfum Deluxe Miniature Spray (7.5ml) and MOD Vanilla Eau De Parfum Deluxe Miniature Spray (7.5ml).

Adblock test (Why?)



(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

iSolveit

Expert network administrator and blogger at iSolveit with 6+ years experience. Learning and earning to improve myself with confidence.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form